Quality Education at Daycare Cedar Hill, TX
A good quality early childhood education plays a significant role in a child’s future success. It serves as a strong foundation for their cognitive, social and emotional growth. It is also an important building block for lifelong learning and development.
A quality preschool education can benefit your child in more ways than one. It prepares them for the transition into kindergarten and formal schooling. By sending your little one to the best daycare Cedar Hill, TX, they will have a head start towards future success.
Benefits of Preschool in Child Growth and Development
Early childhood education is beneficial for children ages 3 to 5. Take a look at the list below for some of the most important benefits of preschool.n a child’s eyes to new things. They’ll learn new things and make new friends. Preschool is an important building block for every child and their future.
- Preschool provides the foundation for learning and development. The capacity of a child to learn and absorb new things is at its peak between the ages of 3 and 5. This is where they have the highest potential to learn a lot of new things. Sending your child to preschool will help improve their language and motor skills. It will also help develop the skills necessary for kindergarten.
- Preschool teaches children to be more independent. A good preschool environment provides children with plenty of opportunities to be independent. They are given the chance to accomplish simple tasks such as putting away their toys, organizing their stuff, etc. They are even encouraged to practice simple decision making with little adult intervention.
- Preschool promotes social and emotional growth. Just like adults, kids need to socialize. And going on play-dates is not just enough. By attending preschool, your child will have more opportunities to play, work and get along with other children. They will learn how to interact and handle conflict properly with the help of their teacher. They will also be given the chance to build relationships with other adults outside their family.
These are just some of the many benefits your child can get from preschool. If you?re considering enrolling them in Handprints Academy,
we offer several programs designed for the following age groups.
- School Age Before/After
- School Age Full Day
Best Choice for Parents for Child Care in Cedar Hill TX
At Handprints Academy, we believe that each child in Cedar Hill deserves to get a high quality education. This is why we offer plenty of opportunities for hands on learning and activities that promote academics, social, emotional and physical well-being.
By choosing Handprints Academy, you are setting your child on the path for future success. For more information, call us today!
CAMPS ARE AVAILABLE!
Students Ages 6-12 years
Each week the students will attend 2 educational and fun field trips.
Spanish Immersion Classrooms!
Our Early Childhood Spanish Immersion Language Program offers unique opportunities for participating students to:
The primary objective of an Early Childhood Spanish Immersion Language Program is to implement cultural and linguistic education which is a developmentally appropriate, where children develop their first language and learn a second language through a rigorous academic program. Together, native English speakers and Spanish speakers engage in rich educational experiences to achieve Bilingual Literacy and Language Proficiency.
- Develop two languages
- Form a positive self-image
- Augment a better understanding and respect for other cultures, and to engage in a dynamic and challenging academic curriculum.
I love this daycare. It is absolutely the best daycare hands down in the Pleasant Grove area. My grandson attends this daycare and is in the 1 year old class (he's 15 months). His teacher Maryna is the absolutely best. He, his mother & I lovvveee her. She is so great with the kids. Also, Mary at the front is so cool and down to earth and greets you everytime you hit the door with a smile. If you're looking for a daycare this is definitely the one. If I could give this daycare 20 stars I would!!!
I love hand prints I would recommend it to everyone I have never been as happy as I am with any other day care!! It's clean everyone is very nice and very educational also they are very organized I would give 10 stars if I could!!
I went to see this day care for my kids and the first thing i notice was the colors of the walls and how cheerful it looks and the staff was wonderful, helpful, and have much respect to help each and everyone of those kids one on one. I think this will be the one .