Quality Wylie Daycare Education
Many parents wonder what early childhood education is all about and why it is important. Contrary to what most people know, children do not have to wait until kindergarten before they start receiving a quality education. The truth is, a child starts learning from the moment they enter the world. As they grow and develop, their childhood experiences serve as the critical foundation of the skills necessary to become responsible and successful adults.
This is where quality early childhood education comes in. A good early education will provide a strong base for a child’s development as well as lifelong learning. It is an important building block on the path for future success. By giving your child quality Wylie daycare education, they will enjoy the benefits listed below.
Benefits of Preschool in Child Growth and Development
Enrolling your child in preschool will help them become successful in the future. Read on and learn about the important benefits of quality preschool education to a child’s growth and development.
- Preschool prepares children for formal schooling. Sending your child to preschool is an excellent way to prepare them for kindergarten and formal schooling. In a preschool setting, children are taught the fundamentals of the alphabet, Math and basic counting. Preschool teachers prepare lessons and activities that are both educational and fun for children. Don’t worry about preschool taking away playtime for your child. A good quality program will ensure that your child will have plenty of time to play and learn at the same time.
- Preschool helps develop kids’ social and emotional skills. At preschool, children are given plenty of opportunities to get along with other kids. They play with, learn with, and do activities with them. These are all excellent opportunities to build relationships with other children and trusted adults.
- Preschool promotes social and emotional growth. Just like adults, kids need to socialize. And going on play dates is not just enough. By attending preschool, your child will have more opportunities to play, work and get along with other children. They will learn how to interact and handle conflict properly with the help of their teacher. They will also be given the chance to build relationships with other adults outside their family.
Handprints Academy offers a program designed to help your child grow and develop in various areas, and are applicable to the following age groups.
- School Age Before/After
- School Age Full Day
Best Choice for Parents – Preschool Wylie TX
At Handprints Academy, our goal is to provide opportunities to learn and love learning at the same time. Our programs and curriculum are designed to make sure children learn not only intellectually, but also emotionally, socially and physically. Help set your child on the path for future success and enroll them in Handprints Academy. Feel free to give us a call for more information.
CAMPS ARE AVAILABLE!
Students Ages 6-12 years
Each week the students will attend 2 educational and fun field trips.
Spanish Immersion Classrooms!
Our Early Childhood Spanish Immersion Language Program offers unique opportunities for participating students to:
The primary objective of an Early Childhood Spanish Immersion Language Program is to implement cultural and linguistic education which is a developmentally appropriate, where children develop their first language and learn a second language through a rigorous academic program. Together, native English speakers and Spanish speakers engage in rich educational experiences to achieve Bilingual Literacy and Language Proficiency.
- Develop two languages
- Form a positive self-image
- Augment a better understanding and respect for other cultures, and to engage in a dynamic and challenging academic curriculum.
I love this daycare. It is absolutely the best daycare hands down in the Pleasant Grove area. My grandson attends this daycare and is in the 1 year old class (he's 15 months). His teacher Maryna is the absolutely best. He, his mother & I lovvveee her. She is so great with the kids. Also, Mary at the front is so cool and down to earth and greets you everytime you hit the door with a smile. If you're looking for a daycare this is definitely the one. If I could give this daycare 20 stars I would!!!
I love hand prints I would recommend it to everyone I have never been as happy as I am with any other day care!! It's clean everyone is very nice and very educational also they are very organized I would give 10 stars if I could!!
I went to see this day care for my kids and the first thing i notice was the colors of the walls and how cheerful it looks and the staff was wonderful, helpful, and have much respect to help each and everyone of those kids one on one. I think this will be the one .