A curriculum that is based on sound child development principles of how children learn and grow.
- Promotesinteractive learning.
- Promotes the development of higher order abilities, such as thinking and problem solving.
- Helps children achieve social, linguistic, physical, and cognitive goals.
- Builds and elaborates on children’s current knowledge and abilities.
- Promotes feelings of safety, security, and belonging.
- Encourages active learning and allows children to make meaningful choices.
- Provides experiences that promote feelings of success and a joy of learning.
- Facilitates concept learning and skills development in an integrated and natural way.
- Has expectations that are realistic, attainable and are developmentally appropriate.
“Strong Foundations®” curriculum for 0 – 3 years old adheres to the “Texas Infant, Toddler and Three-Year-Old Early Learning Guidelines” endorsed by Texas Pediatric Society.
“Strong Foundations®” curriculum for 4 – 5-yearold comply with the “Texas Pre-Kindergarten TEKS” (Texas Essential Knowledge & Skills) written by Texas Education Agency.