Best Sunnyvale Daycare Education
The significance of a high-quality early childhood education cannot be overstated. It is during their early years that the foundation for their future is established. Through quality daycare and preschool, a strong base for lifelong learning and development are built. These provide the essential building blocks for a child’s future success.
A good quality early childhood education program offers a plethora of benefits for young kids. Not only will it help them grow and develop intellectually; it will also help them in their emotional, social and physical growth. Because children can gain numerous benefits from early education, it’s imperative that parents choose the best preschool for their kids in Sunnyvale. Read on and learn more about the benefits of attending a quality preschool.
Benefits of Preschool in Child Growth and Development
An excellent quality early childhood education lays the groundwork for a child’s successful future. Below are some points that show how significant a Sunnyvale daycare is for children’s growth and development.
- Preschool prepares your child for kindergarten. One concern a lot of parents have is their child missing out on playtime by having to go to preschool. But this is not true. By enrolling a child in a quality preschool like Handprints Academy, they will continue to enjoy their playtime while getting ready for kindergarten and formal school. Our program at Handprints Academy ensures that children won’t have to choose between learning and playtime because we provide opportunities for kids to experience both.
- Preschool teaches kids to be more independent. At preschool, children are given plenty of opportunities to perform simple tasks on their own. They are also given the chance to make simple decisions on their own.
- Preschool improves a child’s social and emotional skills. Social skills are one of the most important things that children learn at an early age. And even if they get to play with their siblings or neighbours, it isn’t just enough. By sending your little one to preschool, they will learn how to interact with other children. They will also learn how to deal with conflict in a healthy way with the help of their teacher.
These are just a few of the benefits a child can get from preschool. By enrolling them to Handprints Academy, they can enjoy our programs that are designed to help their growth in several areas.
We have programs and curriculum designed for the following age groups:
- School Age Before/After
- School Age Full Day
Best Choice for Parents for Preschool Sunnyvale TX
At Handprints Academy, our ultimate goal is to provide your children the best education they deserve. We provide plenty of opportunities for hands-on learning as well as activities that promote intellectual, physical, social and emotional growth.
Set your child on the path for future success. Enroll them to Handprints Academy today! For more information, please feel free to give us a call or contact us through our website.
CAMPS ARE AVAILABLE!
Students Ages 6-12 years
Each week the students will attend 2 educational and fun field trips.
Spanish Immersion Classrooms!
Our Early Childhood Spanish Immersion Language Program offers unique opportunities for participating students to:
The primary objective of an Early Childhood Spanish Immersion Language Program is to implement cultural and linguistic education which is a developmentally appropriate, where children develop their first language and learn a second language through a rigorous academic program. Together, native English speakers and Spanish speakers engage in rich educational experiences to achieve Bilingual Literacy and Language Proficiency.
- Develop two languages
- Form a positive self-image
- Augment a better understanding and respect for other cultures, and to engage in a dynamic and challenging academic curriculum.
I love this daycare. It is absolutely the best daycare hands down in the Pleasant Grove area. My grandson attends this daycare and is in the 1 year old class (he's 15 months). His teacher Maryna is the absolutely best. He, his mother & I lovvveee her. She is so great with the kids. Also, Mary at the front is so cool and down to earth and greets you everytime you hit the door with a smile. If you're looking for a daycare this is definitely the one. If I could give this daycare 20 stars I would!!!
I love hand prints I would recommend it to everyone I have never been as happy as I am with any other day care!! It's clean everyone is very nice and very educational also they are very organized I would give 10 stars if I could!!
I went to see this day care for my kids and the first thing i notice was the colors of the walls and how cheerful it looks and the staff was wonderful, helpful, and have much respect to help each and everyone of those kids one on one. I think this will be the one .